Festool ETS 125mm Random Orbital 2mm Sander in Systainer
The compact ETS 125 has a 2 mm sanding stroke and is ideal for achieving an outstanding surface quality when finishing or pre sanding. Weighing in at just 1.2 kg with perfectly balanced weight distribution the ETS 125 has a compact ergonomic design making work easy and non tiring. Finish faster with up to 25% higher rate of material removal. The MMC control electronics ensures that no load speed equals working speed, transmitting the 250 W of power directly onto the working surface.
- Finish and preliminary sanding or small surfaces
- Light sanding of joins after repair work
- Light sanding of shaped and curved parts
- Preparation work prior or varnishing, oiling or waxing
- Sanding vertical or overhead surfaces
- Tool Weight (kg): 1.1 kg
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter (mm): 27 mm
- Sanding Stroke: 2 mm
- Sanding Pad Diameter (mm): 125 mm
- Power Lead Type: Plug-it Lead
- Power Source: Corded
- Power Consumption (W or kW): 200 W
- Motor Type: Brushed
- Orbital Motion Speed (rpm): 6,000 rpm - 14,000 rpm
- ETS 125 Random Orbital Sander
- StickFix Sanding Pad D 125 mm
- 1 x Granat Abrasive Disc P80
- Festool Protector
- Long Life Dust Catcher
- Plug-it Lead
- Systainer SYS3
Buy and get a FREE!
Start date: 01/08/2023
End date: 29/09/2023
**Terms and condition
* Offers valid from 01/08/2023-29/09/2023.
* Orders will be accepted up until 3pm AEDT 29/09/2023. Orders received after this time will not be classfied as campaign orders.
* Only customers can claim redemption item.
* Visit www.festool.com.au/redeem to redeem your free offers
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more