Tormek US-105 Universal Support with Micro Adjust for T7 & 2000
The Universal Support is the basis for all Tormek jigs. US-105 has a square cut Acme style thread which prevents damage by the locking screws and a Micro Adjust with scale for precise setting of the edge angle and cutting depth.
Fits Tormek T-8, Tormek T-7 and Tormek 2000.
The versatile Tormek Universal Support is the basis of the Tormek system. It is made of 12 mm (approx. 1/2") round steel and has a double mounting for maximum stability.
- Support for the grinding jigs.
- Support for the TT-50 Truing Tool.
- Rest for your hands when using the Stone Grader SP-650.
Can be placed in these positions:
- Vertically for sharpening towards the edge.
- Horizontally for sharpening with the edge.
- Horizontally at the honing wheel side for honing.
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more