Milescraft 1213 Hinge Mate 300
Increase security and privacy in your home by replacing doors without damaging the door or jamb with the HingeMate300. By routing matching mortises for hinges, strike plates, and latch plates into the door and jamb, you won’t have to tear a hole in the wall just to hang a better wooden door.
*Some chiseling required for templates with square corners. CornerChisel sold separately.
- Steel Template Frame
- Durable steel frame with adjustable cams allow for 1-3/4” and 1-3/8” door settings
- Can be mounted to both door and jamb
- 1/2” Router Bit Included
- Tip made of durable tungsten carbide
- Router bit with ball bearing eliminates the need for a bushing
- Contains templates needed to rout hinge, strike plate, and latch plate mortises
- Rotate template to achieve 5/8” radius or 1/4″ radius
- Includes:1/2" router bit
- Hinge Template Sizes: 2-1/2", 3", 3-1/2", 4", and 4-1/2"
- Strike Plate Template Sizes: 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" and 1-1/2" x 2-1/4"
- Latch Plate Template Sizes: 1" x 2-1/4", 1-1/8" x 2 1/4", and 1-1/8" x 2-3/4"
- Template Frame Material:Steel
- Template Material:ABS Plastic
- Router Bit Set Screw, Hex Size:1.5mm
- Weight:1.84 lbs
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more