Vicmarc V00818 Gauge Master - Manta
The Manta Gauge Master was designed by Vicmarc and dns Germany.
The advantages of the Manta are:
- Reduction of the edge angles to easy-to-remember numbers.
- Reduction to 5 edge angles of woodturning tools with a clear classification via symbols.
- Two practical checking options for the edge angle: sighting and insertion.
- The shape of the tip of the tool is just as important as the bevel angle. The Manta shows the
- correct profile of the most popular widths of spindle gouges i.e. 6, 10, 13 and 20mm.
- For skew chisels there is, in addition to being able to check the bevel angle, you are also able to
- check the Skew angle: 55 degrees or 77 degrees depending on your preference.
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more