Woodfast 510mm (20") x 915mm (36") Heavy Duty Wood Lathe WL520A
The WL520A Series is a truly classic lathe and ideal for education, featuring a fixed head for outboard turning. It has been designed to offer large capacities and support for heavy work in a traditional configuration that is familiar to woodturners worldwide. Combined with modern construction and high-quality electronic control, this machine is ideal for the professional woodturner as well as the dedicated enthusiast.
The optional 311mm Lathe Leg Kit is 75mm (3") shorter from the base to suit educational or similar environments where a shorter lathe is more convenient. This can be purchased as a separate optional extra.
Cast iron features heavily in the construction of this machine, including the headstock, tailstock, and cast bed. The splayed legs give further stability, with an opposing asymmetrical design to spread the load and counteract the forces generated by this formidable lathe.
- Extra Heavy Duty Spindle With QUATRE Precision Bearing Support
- Rock Solid Headstock Features Indexing And Hand Brake Wheel
- Easily Accessible Motor Inside The Cabinet Rather Than On The Headstock
- Electronic Variable Speed Is Achieved Using The Premium Quality European Made Schneider Inverter, The Industrial Solution To Variable Speed Control
- Standard Legs (386mm High)
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more